I have been evaluating Zimbra email services, which I find to rock so far (more to come) and have been amazed at the amount of spam my main business domain (internetwonders.com) receives.
Here is the snapshot since I started the trial:
That’s right, it peaked at 20 thousand messages per day before I disabled the catch-all account for the domain. (So anything(at)internetwonders.com would get delivered). Having a catch all address set is usually nothing more than a spam trap, as in this case, but I wanted to train the spam filters in a very short time to test the worthiness of the product.
Needless to say they got their fill of spam!