Ever have one of those dreams that is so real and life-like that you wake up just shaken?
I had one of those last night.
It made me re-think just about every decision I’ve made in the last 5 years and wonder how my life would be different based on the changed decisions/choices I made in my thoughts.
Scary stuff. Makes you wonder how much things could be different just by a chance change of events. I usually don’t second guess my decisions in life, but there have been a few that have changed my course in life permanently and I wonder how things would be different if such a simple choice would have been made differently…
Needless to say, I was to work by 6:30 this morning…
Technorati Tags: dreams, life, decisions, choices, freewill
Nacho Sucko is what it should have been titled.
Technorati Tags: movie, review
The U.S. military death toll in Iraq has reached 2,974, one more than
the number of deaths in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in the United
States, according to an Associated Press count on Tuesday.The deaths
raised the number of troops killed to 2,974 since the beginning of the
Iraq war in March 2003. The Sept. 11, 2001, attacks claimed 2,973
The terrorists have won…
Technorati Tags: Iraq, war, stupid, George Bush
28. When changing diapers, avoid baby powder, as it can irritate her lungs.
When changing diapers, definitely don’t avoid the Desitin–spread it thick, like Spackle.
29. It never hurts to videotape the baby-sitter.
Especially if she’s hot.
30. Never disclose to other parents that you have found a good baby-sitter.
31. Reason boys are better: They cost less, especially their clothes.
32. Reason girls are better: They’re less likely to burn, slash, or chew the clothes they have.
33. Overalls are not only cute, they provide a convenient handle.
Technorati Tags: fatherhood, father, dad, list, lists
ARE YOU IN THE TOP 2% OF INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD? SOLVE THE RIDDLE AND FIND OUT.
There are no tricks, just pure logic, so good luck and don’t give up.
1. In a street there are five houses, painted five different colors.
2. In each house lives a person of different nationality
3. These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke different brand of cigar and keep a different pet.
THE QUESTION: WHO OWNS THE FISH?
1. The Brit lives in a red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house.
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the center house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.
ALBERT EINSTEIN WROTE THIS RIDDLE EARLY DURING THE 19th
CENTURY. HE SAID THAT 98% OF THE WORLD POPULATION WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO
If you do solve it please email me the answer, instead of leaving it in the comments.
Technorati Tags: fun, riddle, einstein
We regret to inform you that ORDB.org, at the ripe age of five and a
half, is shutting down. It’s been a case of a long goodbye as very
little work has gone into maintaining ORDB for a while. Our volunteer
staff has been pre-occupied with other aspects of their lives. In
addition, the general consensus within the team is that open relay RBLs
are no longer the most effective way of preventing spam from entering
your network as spammers have changed tactics in recent years, as have
the anti-spam community.
Technorati Tags: ORDB, news, closed, email, service
MediaPortal is an Open Source application ideal for turning your PC / TV into a very advanced Media Center. MediaPortal allows you to listen to your favorite music & radio, watch and store your videos and DVDs, view, schedule and record live TV as a digital video recorder and much much more. You get MediaPortal as Open Source software. This means you can help in developing MediaPortal or tweak it for your own needs with lots of innovating plugins from our great community.
Technorati Tags: free, software, Windows, XP SP2, XP, media center, WMC